Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So I Start Class Tomorrow :)

I have officially signed up for Wilton Cake Decorating Course 1. I went tom Michaels on my lunch break and meandered around in the bakery and wedding aisle. I found a few things of interest. There was this wedding planner organizer - which is perfect for me since I love to organize - but the datebook in it was from 2009! The thing cost $40, but I think they could discount slightly for being outdated....he he. Just being a picky shopper which I know I shouldn't be. I also saw some really cute orange invitations but it was a set of 30 for $40. I'm not sure but I think I could probably get a computer program or find someone with one and make it for cheaper.

Anyway, to the point at hand. The first class is tomorrow night from 6:30 to 8:30 at Michaels. They told me that I do not have to bring my kit the first night just something to write on, which makes me believe we are making a list of what we need to make for the next class or three. I know that I have at least 2 good chocolate cake recipes but I haven't really done vanilla cake from scratch, I prefer chocolate. Cross your fingers we can choose so I can stick with what I know best!

So, pictures to follow when I have something to show off.

Kayla ♥

No comments: