Monday, November 22, 2010

I ♥ My Shark Steam Mop

I have been eyeing steam mops since Eli's grandma got one almost 2 years ago. I was instantly hooked....I mean, how could you not be? It cleans your floor using only water, the steam gets rid of 99.9% of germs, and it dries almost instantly! I went to Target to register for my wedding and I saw it there for $60 and thought that was a pretty good price. I didn't scan it but I ended up getting two gift cards from my bridal shower that equaled $45 so I ended up just spending about $20 on this steam mop. Great deal! Here are a few pictures of the Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop............



All pictures found via Target

This thing is a beast. I can mop the whole downstairs area of my apartment in about 20 minutes (including sweeping beforehand) and then all I have to do for cleanup is throw the pad in the washer, so easy. I don't have to keep the dogs locked in a room for almost an hour or so while I mop and I let it dry thoroughly, I just have to keep them out of the room for a moment. So great.

Anyway, just wanted to share.....this thing is amazing.....everyone should own one. ;)

♥kayla

No comments: