Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Journal Prompts & Share Time

I am absolutely horrible at posting these very quickly. It seems that since I've started this 30 day journal I've been feeling rather crafty, which I will post about soon. Enjoy this rediculous amount of pictures :)


I HAD to use the clock my mom made for me!
Father's Day was rather eventful :)
Oh, so many memories. I brought one up from middle school even ♥

Buddha was not so good, but for a quick drawing I don't think it's half bad (especially for me! lol)

Looking at it now I realize I should add skinny jeans...or boot cut whatever they're called. Bought my first pair not too long ago.
I am absolutely loving these fonts!! I really didn't draw many other letters other than plain old block but Janel from Run With Scissors, among other bloggers, have inspired me!
A friend from work introduced me to the song "I'm Awesome" by Spose a day or so before this. I found it rather fitting :)
Lots of goals....I think I can accomplish them...of course, a few of them are on my to-do list this weekend♥
The dress is really more like dark maroon faded to light maroon...but I had a limited amount of Sharpies. I also received my heart monitor yesterday so I thought I would include that because I won't be forgetting it anytime soon.


To get this off my chest (no pun intended....ok maybe), my heart seems to be beating fast every once in a while, like it has random 'fits'. It almost feels like I'm nervous and my heart is racing, but they don't believe that it is panic attacks, which I had originally thought. I have to wear a heart monitor for 30 days in hopes that they can determine what is going on. I visted a cardiologist yesterday and I had an EKG, an ultrasound of my heart, and bloodwork done, all within two hours.

The doctor told me that this doesn't seem life threatening but we should still check this out, which I agreed to, of course. Now I have three pads on my chest, one clearly visible with all the outfits I have, and they are rather annoying. It definitely grabs attention. So far no fits but I've got 28 more days to worry about that, right? Let's hope this thing doesn't drive me crazy! Either way, I'm trying to keep a positive attitude about it :)

Anyway, on a more happier note I have been crafting like crazy since Sunday and I have LOTS of pictures to share! I'm going to MAKE more time to get on here and post them up here....I've also got a picture to post to see if anyone can help me figure out what this flower is. I bought it from Home Depot and there was no tag....but it was SO pretty. Another time, another post. :)

I am off to do some journaling, and possibly a little crafting if I have some time :)

5 comments:

Carol Anne said...

I can't wait to see what you have been making!!

I'm sorry to hear about your heart. I hope it isn't anything serious! I will be praying for you though! My mother in law had something like that. She had to wear a heart monitor too. Hers had to do with her job though. Her job was stressing her out too much. She ended up leaving that job. I think her heart has been better since then.

Kayla said...

Thank you Carol, I will hopefully be able to post soon. I think I need to email you first! lol.

I was wondering if my job was part of the issue....too much stress....and it makes sense. I am trying to be stress free but I let people around here get to me.....which I shouldn't. I would like to go do something for me this weekend....maybe go to a driving range and take some of my frustrations out on the golf balls! It's been a while since I golfed! I'm definitely going to go shopping and pick up a dress or two...shopping can be very good therapy....but not quite as good as crafting!

I think everything will be OK with my heart, but I will definitely keep posting about this! Thank you for the well wishes and prayers, I really appreciate it! :)

♥kayla

{eleise} said...

These are too great! Nice job!

Kayla said...

I just noticed (so late!) that these pictures are absolutely horrible! ohemgee I am terrible at taking pictures! Especially if you look at the above picture of my felt strawberry...hmmm....I need to look into either a digital SLR or just a quick online picture taking course! lol

♥kayla

Unknown said...

i hope you're well!! I love your pages.. i need to take photos of mine! Cant believe the challenge is almost over!