Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Some Wedding Pictures!

I have not been a good blogger lately....The last time I posted was in September! I have done quite a few things since then.....a few things I am hoping to share....but I just had to post a few wedding pics I had!

So, my photographer lives in my hometown of Bowling Green and I went there to visit some family the past two weekends, intending to pick up a cd she made for me full of wedding pics - raw and edited. Needless to say I didn't get to see her and pick up my cd, but she met up with my mom and gave her a few cds and a gift for me :) I can't wait to go pick that up! Anyway, here are a few pictures that were taken by my brother-in-law and Marianne my photographer.


 Drinking some boxed wine! (With the flower I made for my hair!)
 What a great look on my face :)

 Picture of the setup, Jessica is trying to duck out of the picture lol...I made all those pom poms. Oh, and we had orange, yellow, and pink table cloths on all the tables.
They TP'd my car!

I'm sure that there will be more to come after I get my cd from Marianne.....I was actually waiting on that to show you her pictures but I couldn't wait! Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Carol Anne said...

Congratulations!! You looked so beautiful!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!