Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Eli!!

Jada at Callie's (a boxer/mastiff mix) 1st birthday party.
This is her way of saying "Happy Birthday Dad!"

I just wanted to do a quick shout out to my wonderful husband Eli. He turned 23 today! This week has been rather stressful with a close friend at work passing away, but we are managing to have a good time. We went to Eli's mothers house and ate tacos and watched Iron Man 2. Now, we are at home relaxing for the night with our fur babies!! I'm just itching to do some crafting and until my drawer gets unlocked (or unhinged - one of the two) I have nothing planned!! I think I may just have to start throwing together what I can.

Constantine is on right now (wonderful movie) and it's got me thinking about the angel wings tattoo I have been wanting to get.....Now, where to place it??

Goodnight beautiful ladies and gents!!

♥kayla

1 comment:

Susanne said...

happy birthday! :))