Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Slightly Frustrated.

So, I feel rather silly. I seemed to have locked most of my supplies that I need to complete a project I have been trying to finish for a while in my crafting desk and lost the key. It is nowhere to be found. Wanna know the really bad thing about all this? I kept bill money in there. So yeah.....thank goodness all the bills have been taken care of.

Hopefully I will be able to finish my project soon.....it has been months in the making. Maybe I can start to sell them on etsy, depending on how good they are. I have been doing some research and have learned a lot but I think I may need to do some more......any suggestions for beginners?

♥kayla

Sorry this is such a short post, I don't have much to work with.....but I will see what I can do. Especially since I have more free time without the wedding planning :)

No comments: