Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Little Update

What a grand little update I have! My husband and I, who just celebrated our one year wedding anniversary October 1st (6 1/2 years since we first started dating), are expecting our first child! I am currently 14 weeks along and we could NOT be happier! Since the arrival of my niece on May 7th I have had major baby fever (although I had it before then) and my hubby finally felt he was ready...so here we are! Our little bundle of joy is expected around April 1st, which will be our 7th year together! What a great anniversary gift :)

I have had so many baby things running rampant around my mind, along with so many ideas for the little one to be. We will find out if it is a boy or girl in November, which of course we will....I have to plan too much to not know.

Found on pinterest

Found on pinterest

I just had to share that news real quick, so definitely be expecting a lot more baby items and baby themed posts soon!

♥kayla

No comments: